Thursday, October 7, 2010

I love your writing Manticore

The first Halloween after starting at Cryptic, I had the chance to help out with a live event. I was allowed to pilot Manticore for the night, awkwardly field questions directed to Sean Fish, and spent about 9 hours in Pocket D giving every player a personalized, highly coveted yellow name. I was also dressed as a pirate and about as dismally sick with the flu as I'd ever been in my life...but there was no way I was gonna miss out on the chance to play a signature character.

I spent a lot of time that night relaying messsages to Sean. I was so jazzed to be piloting a sig, but felt really bad that so many people thought I was Mr. Fish.

1 comment:

  1. I was one of the crazed fangirls who was happy to meet the writer of the game I loved so much. So I guess it was you that I was taunting about regen needing to be nerfed. =P

    ReplyDelete